Help Me Name this Healthy Meal!
I have no idea what to name this meal, but it is quick, easy and best of all tasty! Help me name this meal by commenting in the comment section.
1.5 lb of ground Turkey
1/2 a pound of whole wheat penne
Sun dried tomatoes
Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
1. Heat up the olive oil in a pan and boil water for the penne.
2. Add the onions to the pan as well as the ground turkey. Cook until the onions are a bit softer and also the turkey is completely cooked. The water should also be boiling for the penne so stir that into the pot.
3. Add in the spinach to the pan with the turkey and constantly turn the food until the spinach cooks down. You can add as much spinach as you would like.
4. At this point add the sun dried tomatoes and grated pecorino romano cheese. Again, add as much or as little as you see fit.
5. Add in the penne and continue to stir the contents of the pan on a lower heat setting.
6. Lightly sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over top of the food, cover it, and let it sit for 5 minutes.
Store what you do not finish for a great meal to go!
It is that simple…. serve and enjoy! So what should I name this masterpiece? comment and let me know!