Protein Shake Recipes: Apple Cinnamon Delight
2 Scoops of Vanilla Whey Protein
1 Package of Plain Instant Oatmeal
1. Cut the apple up into smaller portions. It makes it easy if you have and apple slicer, but a knife will do just fine.
2. Place the apple chunks and the ice in the blender. A few handfuls of ice will work.
3. Put two full scoops of protein in the blended.
4. Empty the package of instant oatmeal into the blender.
5. Add the water. *Remember* You can always add water if it is too thick, but once it is too thin you are stuck with a runny shake. So be conservative at first and add water to your own personal tastes and preference.
In the example pictured above I chose to use BSN Syntha-6 Whey Isolate, but any vanilla whey protein will work for this recipe. I just find that Syntha makes the best tasting isolate protein.
For information on the different types of protein click here!
The best part about this shake is that its balanced. It contains fiber, quick and slow absorbing carbohydrates and high quality protein. Not to mention the awesome health benefits cinnamon can provide. Because this shake is so well balanced you can enjoy it any time of the day.
If you are looking to try Syntha-6 protein check out Tigerfitness.com (affiliate link). They have some great deals and fast shipping. It is where I purchase my protein and I would not affiliate myself with them if I did not purchase from them myself!